Table of Contents
We perform swimming pool cleaning work quickly and conscientiously
We perform underwater cleaning and tidying work thoroughly, conscientiously, and with a great sense of responsibility.
- Apply for bathing cleaning works by phone 220-77-202.
- Apply underwater works using the form here.
The pictures show how the company's best divers Valters, Mārtiņš and Jānis, experienced underwater divers in Latvia's less clear waters, participate in the cleaning of the Laidze Lake swimming pool. During the underwater works, 4 m3 of logs and other gravel were excavated so that holidaymakers could enjoy a swim.
- Underwater waste collection work is usually done by hand
- We use a tractor to pull large waste out of the underwater environment
- Bathing areas need to be surveyed every year, as waste can be brought in by the stream and accumulated during the summer season.
- The underwater part of the bathing area is usually cleaned at the beginning of the season
- If necessary, we also carry out underwater cutting work
Methods of inspection, excavation and cleaning of bathing areas and underwater parts
- Before cleaning, the underwater part of the bathing areas is inspected, the depth is measured, the survey ropes on which the divers moved were pulled.
- The entire swimming area, underwater, is carefully searched for using the "snake" or "circus" search method.
- Divers have acquired their search skills in special diving courses, "Search and find", and obtained an international certificate ("PADI Search and recovery"), diving club "Daivings.lv"
- It is necessary to plan and prepare the place where the highlighted waste will be placed in time
Municipal and private bathing areas remain cleaner
Underwater works for municipal and private swimming pools. Usually in swimming pools the depth is up to 3 meters, but we have worked at a depth of 30 meters. The area to be cleaned can be up to 200 m2 and more, because our team can accommodate 8 divers.
- Glass reading, can and bottle removal
- Removal of discarded fishing and fishing tackle
- Harvesting and removal of trees and logs
- Removal of construction debris and waste from water
- Disposal of swimming pools, underwater part from household waste
We have worked in cleaning the underwater part of many swimming pools in Latvia
- In Jelgava, Lielupe swimming pool
- Laidze on the lake
- In the reservoirs of Cēsis district
- In the swimming pools in the city of Jurmala
- Swimming pools in the city of Riga
- In the swimming pools in Liepāja district
- In swimming pools in Ventspils district
- In the swimming pools in Valmiera district
Our clients are Latvian ports: Liepāja port, Ventspils port, Rīga port, Salacgrīva port, Skulte port, Rojas port.
Latvian companies for which we have performed underwater works: Riga HPP, Latvian Hydrographic Service, Latvian Maritime Administration, Latvian Veneer, Latvian National Library and many others
Apply for bathing cleaning works by phone 220-77-202.