Diving in the charming Mediterranean Sea A group of Maltese islands off the coast of Africa, Gozo, yearly, together with Walter, a PADI diving instructor, log on to whatsapp / tel. 220-77-202. Scuba diving in Malta takes place in October.
The program includes a unique scuba diving program with caves and wrecks, 10 dives + night diving, apply for next season!
Malta, Gozo divers' trip includes
- Direct flight Riga - Malta - Riga (Less than 3.5 hours by air)
- Transfer by bus and ferry Malta Airport - Island of Gozo - Malta Airport
- Accommodation in apartments with pool
- Transport to the diving center and diving places
Diving program Malta, Gozo, 10 dives, 2-3 dives a day
- Inspection of underwater caves in the program
- Underwater nature and fauna viewing
- Explore the island of Gozo
- For those interested, daily yoga classes
- Can pass PADI specializations AOWD, Deep Diver, Wreck Diver, Night Diver, Enriched Air
- The water in Malta in October is one of the clearest and warmest in the world.
- Lovers of active recreation will enjoy diving up to a depth of 40 meters.
Malta is a small island nation in southern Europe, in the central Mediterranean on an archipelago of five islands. Three of them are inhabited - Malta (the largest island), Audeza or Gozo and Kemnuna or Comino.
Malta has a subtropical Mediterranean climate, with very warm winters and even hotter summers. The warmest month is August, when the temperature reaches up to 34 ° C during the day and up to 24 ° C at night.
Traveler impressions of Malta, Gozo Divers Event
Juris: Thanks to Walter and Gint for introducing us to the world of the sea
Aigars: Thank you for the new diving experience, for the fun company and it was a pleasure to meet everyone!
Special thanks to Ruslan for maintaining our home activities and taking them to the most beautiful places. 😜 Thanks to Jurčik and Katja for good starvation and community.
Jekaterina: Thanks to Valters for organizing and successfully leading the diving trip!
I got a lot of new underwater impressions, it was a great pleasure to spend time with all of you. Special thanks to my hungry for friendship both at sea and on land 🙃
Paula: Thank you for an exciting week of diving and relaxation in Gozo!
It was really cool! Water baptism passed! 🤗 Here are some photo and video moments I captured!
Ruslan: I want to say thank you to everyone!
Valters Preimanis About the initiative to go to Gozo and who I got a place in this event 🧢 Ruslan about being the bookkeeper of our house 📝
Kristaps, Ernests, Vaga, Alvis, Aigars, Ruslans for men's solidarity! 💪🏻 Very good and organized team. A lot of you learned. For cooking - special thanks, boys