Table of Contents
Advanced Open Water Diver Certificate
During the Advanced Open Water Diver training, you will learn in-depth diving skills, performing a total of five open water dives under the guidance of an instructor. The student will receive his / her “Advanced Open Water Diver” scuba diving certificate after diving with an instructor.
"Advanced Open Water Diver" diver training
- Deep immersion to a depth of 30 meters ("Deep");
- Underwater Navigation;
- The Advanced Open Water Diver training program can be started at the age of 12;
- In the program, all the necessary equipment is provided by a diving instructor;
- The equipment to be used during the training is a diving mask, fins, a scuba balloon, a neutral buoyancy compensator “BCD”, a basic and spare breathing regulator, as well as an air pressure gauge;
- A diver needs a suit of neoprene or other material that prevents the human body from cooling under water and also a weight belt;
- During the Advanced Open Water Diver course, you will still need an underwater compass and an underwater cutting tool.
"Advanced Open Water Diver" certificate
The obtained certificate "Advanced Open Water Diver" gives advantages to acquire the following divers' specializations:
- Cavern Diver
- Ice Diver
- Search & Recovery Dive
- Semiclosed Rebreather Diver (Dolphin / Atlantis)
- Tec 40
- Tec Sidemount
- Divemaster (upon completion of the Rescue Dive course)
During the diving course you will get information to start the next degree, certification after PADI Professional Diving Instructor Organizations systems.
Apply for a course Advanced Open Water Diverusing contact form or call the phone number listed on the page.