Submarine scooter The training course (PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle) offers an exciting way for divers to navigate underwater and view many underwater areas in a short period of time. The course can be attended by Open Water Diver certificate from the age of 12.
Underwater scooter course application requirements
- PADI Open Water Diver certificate
- Previous immersion no more than 6 months ago
Advantages of scuba diving
- Scuba diving is fun,
- Reduce the diver's effort under water,
- Easy to transport larger equipment,
- Increase the diver's speed,
- Increasing the distance traveled while diving allows the diver to scuba.
PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle courses will help you choose the most suitable scooter or DPV (Diver Propulsion Vehicle). During the scuba training course you will do two scooter dives and learn:
Underwater scooter courses teach
- Safety equipment for work with an underwater scooter
- How to Maintain and Store Your Underwater Scooter
- How to plan a dive, including working with your diving partner
- Underwater scooter control skills such as proper landing and take-off
- Potential problems and ways to solve them
Related scuba diving courses in section
Apply for a course PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicleusing contact form or by calling the phone number listed on the page.