Table of Contents
PADI Junior Open Water Diver certificate
The PADI Junior Open Water Diver Training Course is a globally recognized scuba diving training course and certificate for children ages 10 to 14. Junior Open Water Diver the training takes place under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
PADI Junior Open Water Diver
PADI Junior Open Water Diver is the first basic certification accompanied by a professional diving instructor. "Open Water Diver" courses are a first level training program for scuba divers - beginners, which consists of theoretical and practical diving lessons.
How the Junior PADI Open Water Diver training works
- Training theory in an easy-to-understand form, a video film about physics, physiology, environment and diver's equipment is shown;
- Practice in open water with an instructor;
- Completion of diving theory exam questions and answers tests;
- After completing the course and passing the exams is issued Padi (Junior) Open Water Diver certificate, which at the age of majority is replaced by PADI Open Water Diver.
Useful information about Junior Open Water Diver training
- Minimum age of the visitor: starting from 10 years of obtaining “PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver” certificate or from 15 years of obtaining “PADI Open Water Diver” certification;
- Available equipment: equipment (wetsuit, mask, buoyancy compensator (vest), fins, regulator, booties, gloves, balloon);
- Necessary equipment diving course for performance: towel, swimsuit or swimwear;
- The PADI Junior Open Water Diver certificate allows a 12-year-old child to dive with a certified adult diver.
- PADI Junior Open Water Diver certification will automatically upgrade toPADI Open Water Diver”Student’s 15th birthday, when you can apply for the“ PADI Open Water Diver ”certification card.
Related topics section
Apply for a course PADI (Junior) Open Water Diverusing contact form or by calling the phone number listed on the page.