Diving in Norway, from August 10 to 20, Averøya, underwater recreation, hunting or combined with diver training and underwater experience.
Exploring the Viking Sea, the shores of the Norwegian Sea cliffs washed by the golf course and the beautiful underwater world, shipwreck diving, together with enjoying underwater gastronomic delicacies. Underwater hunting and seafood production are allowed in Norway.
- Preparation PADI OWD certificate with discount
- The opportunity to learn many diving specialties (Dry, Advanced Open Water diver, Wreck Diver, Deep diver )
Dives in the sea and fjords of Norway take place together with the diving instructor Walter, the available depths are from 6 to 40 meters deep, the water temperature (14-17 degrees Celsius) allows diving in wetsuits. During the trip, under the guidance of the instructor, you will have the opportunity to complete various diver diving courses, such as Dry Suit, Advanced Open Water diver, Wreck Diver, Deep diver and other specializations according to the Padi training system.
Everything you need for a 10-day dive in Norway, including accommodation and meals
- Road with one bus
- 2 dives a day from the boat (more possible)
- Possibility to dive an extra night lobe
- Possibility to dive in addition to the shore
- Paid accommodation in a cottage, in 2-bed rooms
You can find out the costs of "Diving in Norway" and apply by calling t. 22077202 or using the form.
- More photos from previous years' trips to Norway can be seen in the album Diving in Norway.
- Location approx Google Maps on the map
#daivings, #scuba, #norway, #Norway