The clients of our underwater divers are the largest Latvian ports - Liepaja port, Ventspils port, Riga port, Salacgriva port, Skulte port, Roja port.
Latvian companies for which we have performed submarine works - Latvian Hydrographic Service, Latvian Maritime Administration, Latvian Veneer, Latvian National Library
We perform a wide profile professionally and operatively underwater works, which includes-
- underwater technical inspection,
- underwater measurements,
- submarine drilling,
- bed sampling,
- underwater concreting and welding,
- underwater search and berth inspection,
- underwater repair and cleaning work.
We have performed underwater surveying, excavation and cleaning of objects of various sizes in the largest ports of Latvia, Riga, Ventspils and Liepāja, as well as in many other public and private objects.
Certified technical divers / divers - scuba divers offers to make submarine works, in high danger conditions up to a depth of 50 meters. Our clients are public authorities, port companies and individuals.
We deal with underwater search (Underwater sonar, underwater side sonor, underwater multi-beam echo sounder, underwater magnetometer and underwater metal detector) and excavation works from water bodies.
How do scuba divers work?
- Our representative communicates with customer needs
- A work plan is drawn up - an estimate and a terms of reference
- Both the client and the contractor sign the work estimate and the terms of reference.
- Underwater works are performed according to a previously prepared plan
- Measurements with sonar
- Cleaning of ship propellers and yacht propellers
- Survey and filming of piers and supports
- Hull inspection, filming and inspection
- Highlighting sunken objects
Underwater search works
- Underwater work with ground vacuum pump / dredger;
- Underwater search and survey work on behalf of the client;
- Miscellaneous underwater services;
- Underwater works in low visibility conditions;
- Underwater cutting;
- Technical works of divers
Underwater survey video, commissioned by the Maritime Administration
Apply for underwater technical inspection works
Foreman - phone tel. 220-77-202, e-mail info@ daivings .lv