Mango Kaboat 420 is a special type of inflatable kayak that is both an inflatable rowing boat and can be used as a motorboat. It can be used as a regular kayak by simply paddling anywhere - in a lake, river or sea. It also works great with a small electric trolling motor or a small fuel motor.
Extremely portable water vehicle weighing only 35 kg, Mango Kaboat fits into a large travel bag. Instead of renting a boat during your trip, you can now bring your own Mango Kaboat. The design of the boat allows you to stand on the inflatable floor (which can be replaced with a plywood floor), or even get into tight spots where other boats can't get to the best fishing spot.
. Mango Kaboat also has a great boat to get to yachts and sailboats.
Parameters of the inflatable boat "Mango Kaboat".
- The length of the boat is 420 cm
- Main tube material 1100 denier 0.9 mm PVC
- Floor Type: Removable Air Deck Floor
- Marine plywood transom for outboard motor
- Four separate cameras
- One-way drain valve with plug
- 4 (four) fins for improved tracking
- 1 set of oars with oar locks
- 3 marine plywood removable steps
"Mango Kaboat" inflatable boat included in the package
PVC body, drop stitch air floor
- 2 x aluminum seats,
- repair kit,
- 2 x aluminum oars,
- bag and foot pump.