Underwater diving club "Diving" organizes: Diving in winter under a 15 cm thick layer of ice
Winter diving, 15 cm thick layer of ice, scuba diving in dry suits. Underwater walks and preparation shots.
- admitted on January 23 in the Dolomite quarry,
- divers go diving under a 15 cm thick layer of ice.
- In winter, plant particles in the water settle to the bottom of the reservoir, and
- cold water tempts divers with excellent water clarity, which reaches up to 15 meters
- follow our next steps on Facebook
Thanks to Diving instructor Diving Diving Club visiem and all the participants of the event on a sunny January day.
Thanks for photos to Līva and video footage to Viesturs, Raimonds, Oskars and Monika. Great diving without Freeflow! 😃🤿🐟