Diving Courses - PADI Open Water Diver
- Theoretical diving training (90 questions in total)
- Four dives in the pool, depth 2.8 meters
- Four dives in the Dolomite Quarry Reservoir
- The amount of training for the course is <16 hours, spread over six/eight class days
- PADI Elite diving instructor
- Registration of a diver's certificate in PADI, International Association of Diving Instructors
- All necessary diving equipment and air included
- Diving lessons are held in Latvian, Russian or English
After basic diving training, many new opportunities open up for you
- Continue your diving education and gain experience;
- After demonstrating diving skills, it is possible to start the next course - Advanced Open Water diver and receive the next, diver's 2nd degree diver's international certificate PADI AOWD with discount 10%;
- Become a Rescue Diver, on the course "PADI Rescue Diver", led by the diving club "Diving";
- Become even a Diving Master, a professional diver, in the course "PADI Divemaster", led by the diving club "Diving";
- Join the scuba diving club DAIVINGS and travel with other club divers, get to know many diving places in Latvia.
Learn interesting useful scuba diver specializations
- Dry suit diver
- Full fee
- Underwater scooter
- Ice diver
- Search and save
- Diving with enriched air nitrox
- or any other specialization of PADI divers
Diving lessons accompanied by an instructor in the underwater park Sloka: instruction + equipment + diving
If you want to feel weightlessness and freedom, go to the dolomite reservoir in Sloka, where a certified instructor will teach you to dive underwater. It is considered to be one of the most complete forms of meditation, because when immersed, one is alone with oneself and in complete harmony in the world. Discover the fascinating and mysterious underwater world!
About the diving offer
- Diving training for 1 person or a full training course with a certificate
- Duration of the lesson in one lesson: 120 minutes of dressing, instruction and in the water
- Towels, swimsuit or swimming trunks, as well as slippers must be taken with you to the training
What is outdoor scuba diving?
- It is an unforgettable adventure in discovering the world of water
- The first scuba diving, under the supervision of an instructor, takes place in a warm neoprene suit and diver's equipment.
- During the reconnaissance, you will receive instructions on how to operate the diver's equipment
- The instructor will show you how to attach a scuba balloon to a diver's buoyancy vest, how to attach a breathing regulator to the diver's balloon and vest
- We adjust the dimensions of the fins and the suit to each diver, so tell your instructor in advance about the size of your feet and suit.
- During the dive, the instructor will teach you to breathe with a regulator, to swim with a scuba, to blow water from the mask, to equalize the pressure in the ears, and also to teach basic hand signals.
Join the club and continue diving with the diving club Diving
- After obtaining the certificate, by participating in trips organized by "Daivings.lv" instructors, you will be able to tour the most beautiful diving places in the Baltic States - the underwater park Sloka in Latvia,
- Underwater prison Rum in Estonia
- Diving in the Zemaitija Lake Plateliai National Park in Lithuania
- As well as get to know the world and explore the most beautiful underwater places on our planet.