Prices for scuba diving courses
Lower prices for training for families, groups, collectives, contact us.
|Diving course||Training price|
|Open Water Diver||for price please contact|
|Junior Open Water||for price please contact|
|Adventures in Diving||for price please contact|
|Advanced Open Water Diverv||for price please contact|
|Rescue Diver||for price please contact|
|Emergency First Response||for price please contact|
|Divemaster||for price please contact|
|Master Scuba Diver||for price please contact|
|Instructor Assistant||for price please contact|
|Bubblemaker||for price please contact|
|PADI Seal Team||for price please contact|
|Sidemount Diver Scuba||for price please contact|
|Wreck Diving specialty||for price please contact|
|Digital Underwater Photographer||for price please contact|
|Deep Diving specialty||for price please contact|
|Nitrox Diving specialty||for price please contact|
|Dry Suit specialty||for price please contact|
|Ice Diving specialty||for price please contact|
Special offers for future diving professionals
- GO PRO -From zero to Padi Divemaster 950, - (No prior knowledge. OWD, AOWD, RESCUE, EFR, DM)
- GO PRO -From zero to Instructor Assistant - 1250, - (No prior knowledge)
Prices are in Euro.
Open Water Diver certificate
Have you been thinking about scuba diving for a long time to get to know the underwater world in Latvian waters, the Red Sea or elsewhere in the world? A great opportunity to start or continue the underwater diving training and get a certificate that will allow you to dive up to a depth of 18 meters, wherever you are! It is an opportunity to be with like-minded people and to travel together.
Open Water Diver
Open Water Diver is your first basic level certification accompanied by a professional PADI diving instructor. "Open Water Diver" courses are a training program for scuba divers, which consists of theoretical and practical diving lessons.
How the Open Water Diver training works
- Training theory in an easy-to-understand form, in the form of a video film on physics, physiology, the environment and diving equipment;
- Five practical classes in the pool;
- Open water classes;
- After completing the course and passing the exams, an "Open Water Diver" certificate is issued.
Useful information about Open Water Diver certificate
- The minimum age of the visitor is from 10 years of obtaining the “Junior Open Water Diver” certificate or from 15 years of obtaining the “Open Water Diver” certification;
- Available diving equipment: equipment (wetsuit, mask, buoyancy compensator (vest), fins, regulator, booties, gloves, balloon);
- Necessary clothes for diving courses: towel, swimsuit or swimming trunks;
- The “Open Water Diver” certificate gives the opportunity to complete the “Advanced Open Water Diver” course;
- Training working hours are all year round, on working days or weekends - by agreement;
- The training venue is located in a swimming pool and open water.
Related topics about the "Open Water Diver" course
During the Advanced Open Water Diver training, you will learn in-depth diving skills, performing a total of five open water dives under the guidance of an instructor. The student will receive his / her “Advanced Open Water Diver” scuba diving certificate after diving with an instructor.
"Advanced Open Water Diver" diver training
- Deep immersion to a depth of 30 meters ("Deep");
- Underwater Navigation;
- The Advanced Open Water Diver training program can be started at the age of 12;
- In the program, all the necessary equipment is provided by a diving instructor;
- The equipment to be used during the training is a diving mask, fins, a scuba balloon, a neutral buoyancy compensator “BCD”, a basic and spare breathing regulator, as well as an air pressure gauge;
- A diver needs a suit of neoprene or other material that prevents the human body from cooling under water and also a weight belt;
- During the Advanced Open Water Diver course, you will still need an underwater compass and an underwater cutting tool.
"Advanced Open Water Diver" certificate
The obtained certificate "Advanced Open Water Diver" gives advantages to acquire the following divers' specializations:
- Cavern Diver
- Ice Diver
- Search & Recovery Dive
- Semiclosed Rebreather Diver (Dolphin / Atlantis)
- Tec 40
- Tec Sidemount
- Divemaster (upon completion of the Rescue Dive course)
During the diving course you will get information to start the next degree, certification after PADI Professional Diving Instructor Organizations systems.
Apply for a course Advanced Open Water Diverusing contact form or call the phone number listed on the page.