PADI uzsāk rebrīzeru kursu, kurš domāts atpūtas sporta nirējiem. Vairāk informācijas pieprasiet saviem instruktoriem.
Saturs angļu valodā:
Prepare yourself to teach PADI’s Recreational Rebreather Courses — whatever your current rebreather credentials this is your opportunity to join PADI’s Tec Revolution. Make your life less complicated by becoming 100% PADI and get access to:
* PADI’s proven educational system
* State of the art materials for you and your students
* Support of PADI’s Technical Diving Consultants who all have closed circuit rebreather diving experience
* Benefits of PADI’s international marketing initiatives
How can you prepare?
To become a PADI Rebreather & Advanced Rebreather Instructor you will need to:
* log a minimum of 75 hours diving on a rebreather with a minimum of 50 hours and 50 dives on the unit you will teach
* hold a diver level qualification on the rebreather and ensure it meets the key features of a PADI Type R rebreather.
* reference the other necessary requirements to apply to become a PADIRebreather Instructor by reviewing the Third Quarter 2011 Undersea Journal.
Review the schedule below of recreational rebreather programs that PADI Pros’ can attend. Spaces will be limited so make sure you register early!
Download the registration forms here, contact your local PADI office, or visit the Pros’ site for further details.
Attend one of the global events that PADI Staff will be conducting especially for Instructors and Instructor Trainers to become PADI Rebreather Instructors or PADIInstructor Trainers for these courses. There’s also time to prepare by building your number of hours on your selected unit in order to meet the course pre-requisites.
Recreational Rebreather Instructor, Instructor Trainer and Instructor Crossover Course Dates in PADI Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
Dates, Location, Program
Details of how to become a Tec Closed Circuit Rebreather Instructor and Tec Instructor Trainer will be announced shortly.
For more information email email@example.com